I am a regular at my local Stop & Shop grocery store. I have been going there for so long that I have the entire store mapped out in my head & make my shopping list by aisle, which allows me to blow in and out of the store in near record time. HA!
But get this: Now, when I don’t have the time to actually spend time in the store to do my shopping, I can do my shopping online and my groceries will be ready for me to pick up when I get to the store (after I select the pick up date & time of course). Talk about a huge time saver.
Here’s how it all works:
Online shopping for Stop & Shop fulfilled by Peapod:
- Shop online — browse or search the aisles to add items to your cart. Enter your Stop & Shop Card to shop from a list of items you’ve previously bought in the store.
- Choose a location & pick-up time from the one-hour window that best fits your schedule. Submit and pay for your order.
- Pick-up your groceries at the Pick-up Point location during the time slot you selected. An associate will greet you and have your groceries loaded into your car, all within 5 minutes.
- Plus, you still get weekly specials, real deals, and earn A+ School Rewards and Gas Reward points. Use manufacturer coupons for additional savings!
I got a chance to try out Peapod’s new pick up service recently at the Stop & Shop in Quincy along with a few other local bloggers, so I can tell you based on my experience – it was pretty awesome to be able to have my items ready and waiting for me. I sat down a few days before I wanted to pickup my groceries to place my order on Peapod.com and once all my items were added to my cart, I went through the checkout process, selected my date & time that I wanted to pick up and boom – I was done.
I think what I love the most about the pickup service is that I can shop for my groceries whenever and where ever I want. All I need is internet access and I can sign into the site & place my order. I am all for anything that makes my life a little easier!
I loved Peapod’s store pick up service and definitley can see myself using it a lot more in the future. Wondering if there is a Stop & Shop near you that offers pick up service? You can click here for a list of locations where it’s available.
Win it: Guess what? One (1) lucky Masshole Mommy reader is going to win a $50 Peapod Gift Card!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
1. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
2. Follow Peapod on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Follow Masshole Mommy on Instagram (5 entries)!
4. Like Peapod on Facebook (1 entry)!
5. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
6. Add Masshole Mommy to one of your Google Plus Circles (4 entries)!
7. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post & be sure to tell me which post in comment (5 entries)!
8. Follow Masshole Mommy on Pinterest (1 entry)!
9. Follow Peapod on Instagram (1 entry)!
10. Tweet this giveaway (please tag @massholemommy) and leave the link to the status in a comment here. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a separate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 07/19/14 and is open to US residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Peapod and Stop & Shop for offering this fantastic giveaway!