Do you remember how I was telling you that I Like to get creative with my Halloween snacks? Last week I showed you guys the Creepy Witch Finger Cookies that I made for my kids and today I want to tell you about another fun Halloween treat that I made for the kids. Spooky Scarecrow Fingers. We like to have fun with our food around here and what says fun like a spooky scarecrow finger cookie?
Guys, these seriously could not be easier to make and how cute are they? A few of my boys friends have peanut allergies, so I have to be careful about who I give these to – but the ones that come by after school that don’t have any food allergies love it when I make these. If you want to impress your kids and their friends, too, give these cookies a try. They are easy to make and don’t take long at all to make – so you could make them often like I do.
Spooky Scarecrow Fingers
Here’s what you need:
- Nutter Butter cookies
- Yellow candy melts
- Candy corn
- Yellow icing
Here’s what you do:
1. Lay a piece of parchment paper out a baking sheet.
2. Place 2 cups of your candy melts in a microwave safe dish and heat on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Use a plastic fork or spoon to dunk your Nutter Butter cookies into the melted yellow chocolate.
4. Once your cookies are covered in yellow chocolate, set on your parchment paper.
5. Place a piece of candy corn on the end of each cookie.
6. Carefully transfer your cookies to the freezer for 15 minutes.
7. Use your yellow icing to draw six curved lines on each “finger” and enjoy!
What kind of fun and festive Halloween treats are you making this year?