The spring season brings beautiful flowers and more sunshine, which of course makes more people feel happier. While the beauty of spring can surely boost your spirits, the pollen flying everywhere can take you down for the count. You’re not alone because millions of Americans suffer from seasonal allergies (including me). Spring is the time when you want to get outside with your family to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air, but what happens when your seasonal allergies keep you from enjoying this newfound warmth? Well, you have to find products that will assist in keeping you healthy. That’s what.
I want to introduce you to Lifestix E.N.T. Care, an oral immunity probiotic that will help many people (both kids and adults) stay healthy this spring season. Please note that this product is not a gut probiotic and is not for use to help with digestive health. Lifestix E.N.T. Care contains a specific probiotic that focuses on the health of ear, nose, and throat for the entire family. With the delicious strawberry flavor and the ability for anyone ages 2 and beyond to take, it’s worth checking into this product if you or anyone in your family suffers from seasonal allergies.
Unlike the digestive health probiotics, this particular product contains Provides the patented BLIS K12™ probiotic strain which is known to be an immune defense good for ears, nose and throat health. Lifestix E.N.T Care arrives in an easy to open package that you pour into your mouth which alleviates the need to mix up a beverage to get immunity fighting properties into your body. With many families looking to travel for spring break, this is the perfect option to stay healthy this spring because you can easily bring Lifestix E.N.T Care with you as it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
5 Ways to Outsmart Your Seasonal Allergies:
- Take an evening shower to wash away any pollen or such that has stuck to your body and clothing from your outdoor adventures during the day.
- Avoid outdoor activities and exercise during late morning hours in the spring or summer season as that’s when pollen is known to be at its highest level.
- If you wear contact lenses, then be certain to sterilize them properly and often to avoid having any outdoor allergens stick in the lens and cause you to have itchy eyes.
- Use an oral immunity probiotic focused on the ear, nose, and throat for seasonal allergy relief and immune boosting properties.
- Research which fruits and vegetables to eat during seasonal allergy time because some fruits naturally enhance seasonal allergy symptoms.
Check out this video for a more detailed look at why E.N.T. Care is different than any other probiotic you’ve heard of!
Many of us have heard about digestive health but our whole body is interconnected. It’s time to start focusing on the ear, nose, and throat to help stay healthy this spring before your seasonal allergies hit.