If you are looking for a salty and sweet kid-friendly trail mix, then look no further! This is a very simple trail mix with only four ingredients. Everything in this mixture is kid approved and any child should absolutely love this trail mix. You can even raid your pantry and toss in some dried fruit, or other fun snacks your child loves. It is a very versatile trail mix! If you have never had M&M’s and popcorn together, trust me when I say that it is a very tasty combination! Then throw in the crackers and grahams, and it is heavenly! Very simple to make, hardly no prep, and a great snack option for you and your kiddo!
Sweet and Salty Kid-Friendly Trail Mix
Here’s what you need:
- 4 cups of popcorn (I used a Stir Crazy to make mine)
- 1 cup chocolate Teddy Grahams
- 1 cup Goldfish crackers (I used the baby ones)
- ½ cup mini M&M’s
Here’s what you do:
1. Cook your popcorn according to package. You can make a bag of microwave popcorn or make it in your popcorn popper – whatever your favorite is, just aim for around 4 cups of popped popcorn.
2. Put you popcorn in a bowl, and then add in your Teddy Grahams, Goldfish, and Mini M&M’s. Lightly stir everything together and serve it to your little ones (or yourself) in separate bowls.
Store your leftovers in an air tight container or in sandwich bags.
Note: Feel free to add whatever fun sweet and salty snacks your child and you enjoy! It is a very versatile trail mix!
Sweet and salty snacks go over really well in my house, so we make things like this a lot around here. We definitely get creative with our trail mix, too. You never know what you will find in the mix when you stop by my house.