No matter what time of year you choose to visit Boston there are plenty of activities to entertain you during your visit. If you haven’t planned your trip just yet you might want to consider checking out some of these activities before you book! There are seasonal activities in Boston to suit any taste, some are perfect for a family outing while others would make a wonderful date night. I’d be the first to tell you that making more than one trip to Boston so you can take advantage of all these great seasonal activities is a great idea.
As with most places in the Northeast, Boston is in full bloom during the spring. Nothing says “get out and explore” quite like the crisp spring air. Warm sunny days invite you to get out and enjoy the beauty of springtime in Boston. These are some of the awesome activities you can enjoy during the spring in Boston.
- The Boston Marathon: 3rd Monday of April
- The Duckling Parade: Mother’s Day
- Check out the fresh blooms in the Arnold Arboretum
- Hop a ride on the Old Town Trolley
- Freedom Trail walking tours will take you past 16 of the most historical sites in Boston
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade is a big deal in Boston…in case you didn’t know!
- Boston International Film Festival: typically during mid April