Like me, I know most of you are busy moms and being as busy as we are, sometimes we just need to get away. Sadly, a trip to warm tropical destinations is not always in the cards, but a staycation can be just what we need. Recently my husband and I had a chance to do just that – take a little staycation – at Extended Stay America in East Providence, Rhode Island. Yes, I live in Massachusetts, but this hotel is only about 30 minutes from me. This hotel is in a great location and there’s a ton of things to do in that area, so I was thrilled about the weekend away.
When you choose to stay at Extended Stay America you will not only find friendly staff, but the practical touches that make being away from home easier. Each of their spacious suites offers a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV with premium channels, free grab-and-go breakfast and on-site laundry facilities. While Christian and I chose a kid-free stay, Extended Stay America is family-friendly and kids stay free! If your babies aren’t the human kind, they have pet-friendly hotel suites in over 600 locations throughout the US.
As you can clearly see, Extended Stay America can accommodate anyone’s needs. Whether you’re traveling for business, looking for temporary or corporate housing, needing short-term housing during relocation, or planning a weekend getaway, Extended Stay America is a convenient and affordable hotel choice.
As I mentioned, we stayed in the East Providence, RI location and since it was recently renovated, so I was excited to see the new changes. They have re-imagined everything from the inside out to provide you with a stay typically found at higher tiers for an affordable mid-priced value.
At Extended Stay America East Providence you can expect:
- Fresh new contemporary interior designs
- A new lobby concept with open and inviting social space
- Bright and spacious rooms designed for the ultimate in comfort and efficient living
- Sleep and StowSM beds merge the comfort of Serta®, with elevated platform frames for convenient storage of luggage and larger items
- Contemporary kitchens with quartz counter tops, loft style cabinets, full size fridges and cooktops
- ConverTablesSM table that conveniently converts from work to dining
- Extra personal device charging capability within 3 feet of all sitting and sleeping areas
- Enhanced Free wi-fi speeds
- Large 49” inch HD televisions with premium cable, HBO and casting capability
We had a very comfortable weekend in our King suite at Extended Stay America. We have a queen bed at home, so the extra sleeping space was nice! The kitchen area was wonderful to have and we appreciated having a fridge to keep our food. All in all, it was a very comfortable stay and had everything we needed to be happy without ever having to leave the room.
Extended Stay America East Providence is located at 1000 Warren Ave., East Providence, RI 02914. Book online or call them at 800.804.3724 to make a reservation.