In the spirit of Halloween, today I made up a list of ten things that totally scare me. These aren’t all necessarily Halloween related, but scare me none the less.
1. Bad teeth. Anyone that knows me in real life knows that I won’t even talk to someone with jacked up, missing or filthy teeth. Yup, I know it’s weird, but it’s absolutely the first thing I notice about someone. So if I happen to turn around and walk away from you mid-conversation…it’s probably your teeth are creeping me out.
2. Revolving doors. I have no logical reason as to why, but I avoid them at all costs.
3. This Snickers commercial!!
4. Roller coasters. There is NO amount of money in the universe that could get me on one. Seriously.
5. Canned corn. I was probably about 11 or 12 helping my mom cook on Thanksgiving and she opened a can of corn to find a HUGE worm sitting on the top. Ew. Needless to say, we went corn-free that year. I still have that vivid image burned into my brain and to be honest, it crosses my mind every single time I open a can of anything.
6. Talking babies. As in those E-Trade commericals. It’s just unnatural and NOT cute in any way, shape or form.
7. Mr Rogers “Land of Make-Believe”. I’m sorry, but those puppets were CREEPY. Especially Lady Elaine Fairchilde with that creepy mans voice. Yeesh.
8. Cage fighters. Imagine what someones mindset must be when they sign up for that? So, trust me, if I see “Battle Cat” walking my way, I’ll be running in the other direction.
9. Caves/crawl spaces. Who knows what’s in there…..ew.
10. Aliens. Enough said.
And just to clarify, I am not scared of bridges, tunnels, clowns, heights, snakes and I am not claustrophobic.