One of the snacks we make most often in our house is our Ultimate Tater Tot Nachos. Tater tots you say? Why yes – tater tots are a favorite in our house and heck, sometimes we like to get creative with them. We make different variations of them, but this one here is the one we like the best. These tater tot nachos are extremely easy to make and are ready in about 30 minutes.
Ultimate Tater Tot Nachos
Here’s what you need:
- A bag of your favorite Tater Tots
- Bacon, chopped into small pieces
- One tomato
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- About 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup of slices scallions
Here’s what you do:
1. Cook the tater tots according to the directions on the package.
2. While your tater tots are in the oven, chop up your olives, tomato and scallions. If you haven’t already cooked your bacon, now would be a good time to do that. Once it’s done, chop it up into bite sized pieces.
3. About 3-4 minutes before the tater tots are done, open the oven and put your 2 cups of shredded cheese onto them. Put the pan back into the oven for the remaining 3-4 minutes so that the cheese can melt.
4. Once the cheese is completely melted, top the cheesy tater tots with the sour cream and then add the rest of the toppings.
As you can see, they are wicked easy to make and they are oh so delicious. Especially when they first come out of the oven and the cheese is all gooey.
These Ultimate Tater Tot Nachos are one of our favorite go-to snacks when we’re having a Netflix binge night. Wondering what we’ve been streaming on Netflix lately? Zoo. My husband read the book recently and suggested that we watch the show because he thought I would like it. He was right. It’s a little far-fetched, but it’s one of those guilty pleasure shows that we can just sit and enjoy without having to think too much. Have you seen it?
Ultimate Tater Tot Nachos make a great movie night snack, binge night snack – or an awesome snack pretty much anytime. You can add ground beef, chicken or pulled pork to yours and make them into a meal. There is no wrong way to enjoy them! What toppings would you put on yours?
Note: I am a member of the Netflix Stream Team. As part of the #streamteam, I have received product and complimentary service, but all opinions are 100% my own.