If you are looking for a fun Valentine’s Day themed breakfast idea? Well then, look no further than these Mickey Cinnamon Rolls! The best part is that they are super easy to make!
I was in Disney World around Christmas time last year and they were selling cinnamon rolls JUST like these – only they were covered in Christmas sprinkles instead of Valentine’s Day ones. Those Christmasy ones inspired me to make some for Valentine’s Day!
Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
Here’s what you need:
- 1 tube of Grands Cinnamon Rolls (they come in a tube of 5, but you will only need 1)
- 2 Standard Size cinnamon rolls (they come in a pack of 8, but you only need 2)
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
- Frosting (all you need is the frosting included in cinnamon roll package)
Here’s what you do:
1. Place one of the Grands cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet. They come 5 to a tube, so you can make up to 4 mickey cinnamon rolls if you have one package of the regular sized cinnamon rolls, which come with 8 in the tube.
2. Place two standard sized cinnamon rolls on each side of the grande up at the top and gently pinch together where they meet. These will be the Mickey ears.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
4. Go ahead and frost your mickey cinnamon roll and sprinkle away! If you shop at Walmart, you should find a decent variety of Valentine’s Day sprinkles there.
Your Mickey Cinnamon Rolls are now done and ready to be enjoyed!
As you know, we are completely Disney obsessed in our house and these mickey cinnamon rolls were a BIG hit with my family!
If you have some Disney fans in the house, these Mickey Cinnamon Rolls are a perfect sweet treat for Valentine’s Day. They are easy to make and just like the ones sold in the parks.