If there’s one thing I love about fall, it’s pumpkin. Pumpkin everything. I make lots of pumpkin recipes and one of my favorites is this Whipped Pumpkin Spread. As much as I love pumpkin recipes, I especially love ones that aren’t complicated or take forever to make. That’s why this Whipped Pumpkin Spread ranks high up on my lost of favorites. I love it because it’s incredibly easy to make and it’s freakin’ delicious. I am one of those people who snacks throughout the day and this spread is made for people like me. I spread it on my bagel in the morning, and biscuits or fresh rolls throughout the day.
Whipped Pumpkin Spread
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Here’s what you do:
1. Allow the butter to soften up until it’s about room temperature.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whip together the milk and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed. Beat for one minute or until mixture is creamy and smooth.
3. Add in the canned pumpkin and beat for one minute.
4. Next add in the powdered sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat until all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
5. Transfer the whipped spread into an airtight container. You can store your whipped pumpkin spread in the fridge for up to 10 days.
This spread is perfect to serve with hot biscuits, bread or bagels! If you love pumpkin, this spread is seriously delicious.
If you’re in the mood for a quick pumpkin recipe, try some of this Whipped Pumpkin Spread. It’s quick, easy, really delicious and will surely satisfy your pumpkin craving. Plus, it’s great to bring to parties, too. Everyone will love it and you for bringing it.